California and cannabis go together like sun and waves, and full-blown legalization was always a matter of ‘when’, not ‘if’. When Prop 64 passed, it seemed like half the population said “finally” while the other half said “wait, it wasn’t legal already?”.
No matter your reasons for supporting legalization, you can proudly wear this commemorative patch as a badge of honor. Two decades ago, you were the first state in the union to legalize medical marijuana. Now, cannabis is available to all Californians over the age of 21. Congratulations on making history!
- Fray-proof, highly detailed design
- Machine washable and dryable
- 2.52” H x 2.63” W
Find out more about our patches here.
Leafly Legalization Patch Instructions
- Place iron on the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM. Sorry to yell, it’s just pretty important.
- Place patch in desired location, and place a pressing cloth over the top. If you don’t have a dedicated pressing cloth, a pillow case will work just fine.
- Press iron straight down for 30-40 seconds, with constant pressure.
a. NO BACK & FORTH. Don't move the iron, just keep it in one spot.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Allow to cool down and ta-da! Your patch is adhered!