For many, “Colorado” is synonymous with recreational cannabis. Colorado was the first state in the union to legalize cannabis for all consumers over the age of 21, and nothing has been quite the same (or actually, quite that different) since. Everyone is still showing up to their jobs, nothing has imploded, and yet there’s somehow all this new tax revenue pouring in and everyone seems a little happier. Good job, Colorado! Thank you for embracing state sovereignty and paving the way for other states to vote on this monumental issue.
No matter your reasons for supporting legalization, you can proudly wear this commemorative patch as a badge of honor. Congratulations on making history, Colorado!
- Fray-proof, highly detailed design
- Comes with iron-on instructions
- Machine washable and dryable
- 1.92” H x 2.57” W
Find out more about our patches here.
Leafly Legalization Patch Instructions
- Place iron on the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM. Sorry to yell, it’s just pretty important.
- Place patch in desired location, and place a pressing cloth over the top. If you don’t have a dedicated pressing cloth, a pillow case will work just fine.
- Press iron straight down for 30-40 seconds, with constant pressure.
a. NO BACK & FORTH. Don't move the iron, just keep it in one spot.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Allow to cool down and ta-da! Your patch is adhered!