Dang, Oregon! You aren’t easily swayed by outside influence. In 1998, you legalized medical marijuana, paving the way for a host of other states to follow suit. Then, in 2014, you voted to legalize adult-use cannabis, allowing adults over the age of 21 to make their own decisions about it.
No matter your reasons for wanting to legalize cannabis, there’s no denying that Oregon has always been ahead of the times. Plus, legal adult-use cannabis gives an entirely new meaning to your ‘Pacific Wonderland’ moniker. Thank you for marching to the beat of your own drummer and standing up for state sovereignty. You’re truly an inspiration. Congratulations!
- Fray-proof, highly detailed design
- Comes with iron-on instructions
- Machine washable and dryable
- 2.8” H x 2.4” W
Find out more about our patches here.
Leafly Legalization Patch Instructions
- Place iron on the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM. Sorry to yell, it’s just pretty important.
- Place patch in desired location, and place a pressing cloth over the top. If you don’t have a dedicated pressing cloth, a pillow case will work just fine.
- Press iron straight down for 30-40 seconds, with constant pressure.
a. NO BACK & FORTH. Don't move the iron, just keep it in one spot.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Allow to cool down and ta-da! Your patch is adhered!