Oh, Washington. In 1998, you legalized medical marijuana, serving as an inspiration to an ever-growing number of other states who would eventually go on to do the same. Then, in 2012, you voted to legalize adult-use cannabis, allowing adults over the age of 21 to make their own decisions about it.
Two years later, four more states followed suit and Washington cemented its status a state that does stuff at least a few years before it’s cool everywhere else. Congratulations on making history, Washington, and for being so ahead of the times! You’re an inspiration to the rest of the nation.
- Fray-proof, highly detailed design
- Comes with iron-on instructions
- Machine washable and dryable
- 2.83” H x 2.21” W
Find out more about our patches here.
Leafly Legalization Patch Instructions
- Place iron on the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM. Sorry to yell, it’s just pretty important.
- Place patch in desired location, and place a pressing cloth over the top. If you don’t have a dedicated pressing cloth, a pillow case will work just fine.
- Press iron straight down for 30-40 seconds, with constant pressure.
a. NO BACK & FORTH. Don't move the iron, just keep it in one spot.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Allow to cool down and ta-da! Your patch is adhered!